Welcome Grantsville PTA Members

Thank you for volunteering to be a member of the Grantsville PTA. It looks like this year is going to be a good year with all of the fantastic members we have.

Blogging is something new that we are trying this year to better our communication. Please list your thoughts, ideas and comments.

Thank you again and we look forward to getting to know eachother and making it a successful year.

More updates and information coming soon.




Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Comments on our Monday board meeting.

I know our meeting was really rushed. Sorry, I was trying to keep it under an hour (and we came pretty close.) However, I got the impression several people still had questions and comments they didn't have an opportunity to share. Plus, sometimes we have new ideas in the days following a discussion. So here's your opportunity to comment...

No comments: