
Our first PTA Meeting is on Thursday, June 5, 2008. We are having a pot luck. Please post a comment and let us know what you are bringing. The meat will be provided.
Also, if you have any ideas on what you would like to see on the PTA Blog site, please post a comment about that too.
7 comments:
This looks GREAT Tiffany! Thank you! I think most of you already know this but KennaRae and I will bring paperware, water, and stuff for sandwiches (including PB&J in case the kids want it.) to the pot luck.
Thanks, Casey
Great. I will have you be an administrator on the blog. I think I just need your e-mail address and then I will send you instructions on how to get on.
It looks like you found my e-mail address. I got your blog invitation today but I don't think it had any info about being an administrator. Am I missing something?
P.S. If anyone else from our PTA board visits our blog please leave a comment to let us know if you think this would be a helpful tool in keeping in touch and being organized.
I apologize for missing the meeting. I would love to see a synopsis on the site.
LaRay
Great idea! I already replied to your e-mail with a brief synopsis but I'll put one on here for everyone else. Why didn't I think of that!?!
Sorry for the delay but here it is (if I can kick-start my memory.) Those who came enjoyed a chilly lunch and we briefly got to know each other. We kept it very casual since none of us have official been voted in yet. Everyone got a procedure book to help them get started preparing for their office or commission. We discussed fund-raisers and in the end decided on Lehi Roller Mills at WES and fresh-picked oranges at GES. L.R.M. did really well last year so hopefully it will again. Oranges will be a little more work but seem to be a very popular choice and I like that they're healthy.
At our next meeting (date yet to be determined) I'd like everyone to come prepared to tell us about yourself, your PTA office or commission, and what you plan to do with it this next school year. Thanks.
Post a Comment